SEND Support Worker
Do you have experience working with children or young people with additional needs?
Do you have a car or are you able to navigate transport systems easily?
Are you looking for a rewarding experience or new challenge and the opportunity to make a difference? If so then Justteachers are looking for you!
Justteachers are working with a number of clients across the Northwich and Warrington areas who support children with additional needs.
We are able to provide a number of different placements from long and short term to day to day and ad hoc within these provisions and schools and are confident that we can find the right fit for you.
Ideally you will:
• Have experience working with learning difficulties
• Are comfortable working in SEN environments
• Are comfortable with personal care or feeding if required
• Can use PECS, BSL, Makaton or other alternative communication methods
• Be a passionate individual who will inspire and motivate your learners.
• Be able to plan, mark and assess if needed
• Be able to work as part of a team and support the ethos of a school
• Be flexible, creative and have an active interest in working with SEND pupils
As a member of justteachers you will be assigned a dedicated consultant who will work to match you to your ideal school/role. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Did you know you can easily make £50 with the justteachers recommendation scheme? Go to the Recommend Page and complete the simple form. It’s as easy as that!
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.