SEND Teaching Assistants required in Northwich
Subject: SEN Specialists
justteachers benefits: excellent rates of pay, a dedicated consultant, a contributory pension scheme. Access to safeguarding training and ongoing support & development.
Justteachers have a number of schools in the Northwich and Warrington area who are looking for Specialist Teaching Assistants to work with their SEND children. If you hold a Teaching or TA qualification or have experience working with young people with SEND, then we are interested in speaking to you.
There are both long and short term opportunities at these schools and work would be immediate once your file is compliant for work.
Please get in touch as soon as possible to register with us!
Candidates ideally should:
• (For Teachers) Hold QTS or QTLS
• (For Support Workers / TAs) have a relevant qualification or experience
• Have experience working with ASC, PMLD, SLD, ESBD or other special needs
• Are comfortable working in SEN environments
• Are comfortable with personal care or feeding if required
• Have experience of PECS, BSL, Makaton or other alternative communication methods
• Be a passionate individual who will inspire and motivate your learners.
• Be able to plan, mark and assess if needed (for teachers)
• Be able to work as part of a team and support the ethos of a school
• Be flexible, creative and have an active interest in working with SEND children or young people
As a member of justteachers you will be assigned a dedicated consultant who will work to match you to your ideal school/role.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Did you know you can easily make £50 with the justteachers recommendation scheme? Go to the Recommend Page and complete the simple form. It’s as easy as that!
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.