Biology Teacher – January Start – Manchester
Subject: Biology / Science Teacher
Location: South Manchester
justteachers benefits: excellent rates of pay, a dedicated consultant, a contributory pension scheme. Access to safeguarding training and ongoing support & development.
Are you a Science teacher looking to make a difference?
Do you have experience teaching Biology or General Science to GCSE level or above?
Are you looking to work with some of the most vulnerable students in Manchester?
If so then Justteachers needs, you!
We are currently working with a PRU in Manchester that are looking for a Teacher of Science to start in January 2019 for a term initially but this could turn into a permanent role for the right person.
The right candidate must drive and be willing to travel between a number of sites throughout the week. Experience working with ESBD and SEMH needs is essential.
Team Teach training would be advantageous.
If you are interested in this role then please get in touch!
The ideal candidate will:
• Have experience working in Youth, SEND, PRU or other educational settings
• Have QTS
• Be confident supporting children with SEMH or ESBD needs
• Have experience working with small groups or 1:1
• Be committed and dedicated to a role – be a positive role model
• Be a passionate individual who will inspire and motivate your learners.
• Be able to plan, mark and assess as required
• Be able to work as part of a team and support the ethos of a school
As a member of justteachers you will be assigned a dedicated consultant who will work to match you to your ideal school/role.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
To apply now submit your details below or call us on 0161 850 0310
Did you know you can easily make £50 with the justteachers recommendation scheme? Go to the Recommend Page and complete the simple form. It’s as easy as that!
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.