Secondary Art Teacher Required for a January Start
Subject: Art Teacher
justteachers benefits: excellent rates of pay, a dedicated consultant, a contributory pension scheme. Access to safeguarding training and ongoing support & development.
Justteachers are working with a client based in Central Manchester who is recruiting an Art and Design teacher to start on their team from January 2019. The school is an alternative provision for children with Social, Emotional and Mental Health Needs and the role will be well supported.
Ideally experience working with children with additional needs or challenging behaviour would be beneficial although this is not essential. However, resilience, commitment and dedication is essential as these children come from unstable environments and vulnerable backgrounds.
Ideally you will:
• Have experience teaching Art and/ or Design at KS3, KS4 or above
• Hold QTS or QTLS
• Be available to work from January 2019
• Have an enhanced DBS registered on the online update service
• Be a passionate individual who will inspire and motivate your learners and teach using a range of strategies
• Be able and willing to plan, mark and assess as and when needed
As a member of justteachers you will be assigned a dedicated consultant who will work to match you to your ideal school/role. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
To apply now submit your details below or call us on 0161 850 0310
Did you know you can easily make £50 with the justteachers recommendation scheme? Go to the Recommend Page and complete the simple form. It’s as easy as that!