Spanish with French MFL Teacher – Permanent Post – Walsall
A Secondary school in Walsall are seeking an experienced MFL Teacher who specialises in Spanish and French. They were previously rated ‘Good’ by OFSTED and have since maintained a solid reputation within their local community. Currently the MFL department is looking for a driven motivated individual that can engage students. The main aim of the candidate would be to increase the amount of students that take on Spanish/French as a subject post year 9.
- Potential to progress into a permanent role
- AWR after 12 weeks
- Flexible and competitive pay rates
- Build relationships with senior professionals in the industry
- Hold a valid QTS/QTLS
- Clear DBS
- 12 months experience working in a UK Secondary School
Benefits of working through justteachers:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- AWR will apply after a 12-week period
- Rewarding teaching service
- Friendly personal team
- Open hours service from 6:30am-10pm
- Professional career development
- Long standing relationships with clients
- Organised structure, with candidates needs always at heart
- No timesheets
- Other opportunities in the West Midlands and Warwickshire
justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for justteachers.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching jobs.
Please contact Taylor on 02476463555 if you feel you would be interested in this position available…