Supply Teachers needed for Coventry area
Are you looking for a good Work / Life balance? justteachers are recruiting experienced Teachers for general day to day supply cover, you will be required to be flexible and have the ability to work independently. Start immediately
Are you able to offer the following?
- Ability to teach KS3 and KS4
- Do you have good knowledge of the National Curriculum?
- Are you flexible in your approach to teaching?
- Do you have excellent classroom management?
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification and QTS/QTLS?
- Ability to motivate your students?
- Are you committed to the welfare and safeguarding of students?
- Ability to drive desirable but not essential
Working for justteachers you can expect to receive the following:
- Pay rewards/competitive pay/negotiable pay on experience
- AWR will apply after a 12-week period
- Rewarding teaching service
- Friendly personal team/ Consultants who understand you
- Open hours service from 6am-10pm / On call service
- Professional career development
- Long standing relationships with clients/exclusive relationships with clients
- Organised structure, with candidates needs always at heart
- No timesheets/ in house pay roll service
- Other opportunities in the Midlands area
justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for justteachers.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching jobs.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.