Key Stage Two Teacher – Maternity Cover
This popular and successful Staffordshire primary school requires an experienced KS2 teacher to cover a maternity absence.
With their motto being ‘Aim Higher’ and the school’s history of providing a well rounded, community based education, this would be a great opportunity to work in a positive and nurturing environment.
The successful candidate will:
- Hold QTS
- Have a track record of successful teaching at KS2 or be an excellent NQT
- Be able to provide references for their last two years’ teaching
- Be committed to providing the best possible outcomes for each and every student.
In return for your professionalism you can expect:
- A great place to work
- Competitive pay rates
- Career advice from experienced consultants
- Access to our market leading refer a friend scheme
If you think this sounds like you, then please get in touch with your CV as soon as possible.