Key Stage Two Teacher – Maternity Cover
This popular and successful Staffordshire primary school requires an experienced KS2 teacher to cover a maternity absence.
With their motto being ‘Aim Higher’ and the school’s history of providing a well rounded, community based education, this would be a great opportunity to work in a positive and nurturing environment.
The successful candidate will:
- Hold QTS
- Have a track record of successful teaching at KS2 or be an excellent NQT
- Be able to provide references for their last two years’ teaching
- Be committed to providing the best possible outcomes for each and every student.
In return for your professionalism you can expect:
- A great place to work
- Competitive pay rates
- Career advice from experienced consultants
- Access to our market leading refer a friend scheme
If you think this sounds like you, then please get in touch with your CV as soon as possible.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.