Learning Difficulties Support Worker
Subject: Learning Difficulties Support
justteachers benefits: excellent rates of pay, a dedicated consultant, a contributory pension scheme. Access to safeguarding training and ongoing support & development.
Do you have experience working with children or young people who have learning difficulties or additional needs?
Are you looking for an opportunity to further develop this experience across a range of SEND schools and provisions?
Justteachers are looking for care workers or learning difficulties support workers to work with a number of SEND provisions and schools across Manchester and Bolton.
We have a number of schools supporting children and young people with a range of needs and and we are confident that we can secure you a position in your ideal school. If you want to work in varying environments with a range of needs for a company that is fair and just, then please get in touch.
Ideally you will:
• Have experience working with learning difficulties
• Are comfortable working in SEN environments
• Are comfortable with personal care or feeding if required
• Can use PECS, BSL, Makaton or other alternative communication methods
• Be a passionate individual who will inspire and motivate your learners.
• Be able to plan, mark and assess if needed
• Be able to work as part of a team and support the ethos of a school
• Be flexible, creative and have an active interest in working with SEND pupils
As a member of justteachers you will be assigned a dedicated consultant who will work to match you to your ideal school/role. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
To apply now submit your details below or call us on 0161 850 0310
Did you know you can easily make £50 with the justteachers recommendation scheme? Go to the Recommend Page and complete the simple form. It’s as easy as that!
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.