SEND Teaching Assistant required– ASAP
Subject: PMLD, SLD or ASC Teaching Assistant
Justteachers benefits: excellent rates of pay, a dedicated consultant, a contributory pension scheme. Access to safeguarding training, ongoing support and development.
Do you have experience of working with children and young people who have profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties?
Are you looking for long term or day to day work in an SEN school?
Justteachers are looking for a PMLD, SLD or ASC Teaching Assistants with experience supporting learners with Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties.
If you are interested and would like more information regarding the role then please get in touch ASAP to arrange a registration interview.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have experience of supporting PMLD, SLD and ASC students
• Be comfortable working with very vulnerable and poorly children
• Be comfortable with working in different environments
• Can use PECS, BSL, Makaton or other alternative communication methods
• Be a passionate individual who will inspire and motivate your learners.
• Be of a caring and nurturing nature
• Be able to work as part of a team and support the ethos of a school
• Be flexible, creative and a positive influence on the development and progress of students
As a member of justteachers you will be assigned a dedicated consultant who will work to match you to your ideal school/role. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
To apply now submit your details below or call us on 01925 826220
Did you know you can easily make £50 with the justteachers recommendation scheme? Go to the Recommend Page and complete the simple form. It’s as easy as that!
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.