Teacher of the Deaf – Stockport
Subject: Teacher of the Deaf
justteachers benefits: excellent rates of pay, a dedicated consultant, a contributory pension scheme. Access to safeguarding training and ongoing support & development.
Are you a Teacher of the Deaf and looking for a new opportunity? Do you have experience of working with children who have Hearing Impairments? Do you have a good understanding of how to support and develop Hearing Impaired children and young people?
Justteachers is currently working with a client who is seeking Teachers of the Deaf to work in a number of schools across the Stockport Area. The role requires a good understanding of how children with Hearing Impairments work and also entails some Social and Emotional Wellbeing work. The work will be varied and regular and there could also be the opportunity to further develop your experience and skilled in longer term placements.
Ideally you will:
• Have experience working with Hearing impaired or Multi-sensory impaired children and young people
• Hold the Teacher of the Deaf qualification or degree
• Hold QTS or QTLS
• Can use PECS, BSL, Makaton or other alternative communication methods
• Be a passionate individual who will inspire and motivate your learners.
• Be able to plan, mark and assess if needed
• Be able to work as part of a team and support the ethos of a school
• Be flexible, creative and have an active interest in working with Hearing impaired pupils
As a member of justteachers you will be assigned a dedicated consultant who will work to match you to your ideal school/role. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
To apply now submit your details below or call us on 0161 850 0310
Did you know you can easily make £50 with the justteachers recommendation scheme? Go to the Recommend Page and complete the simple form. It’s as easy as that!
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.