HLTA required for a January Start
Do you want to support and inspire pupils with additional needs? Can you engage students who present challenging behaviour?
A Pupil Referral Unit near Spalding is seeking a HLTA to join their team from January 2019.
The school accommodates for pupils who are unable to attend a mainstream education for many reasons.
Pupils may have Social Emotional Behavioural Difficulties and may also have a statement of Special Educational Needs.
- Have experience of working with young people
- Hold the HLTA Qualification
- Have SEBD/SEN experience
- Be able to work as a team to ensure consistent learning
- Promoting students learning and engagement
- Supporting students with their emotional and behavioural needs
- Promoting a caring and safe learning environment
- Providing a safe and secure
If you are interested in the role or want to find out more, please get in touch.
The successful candidate will benefit from:
- Great pay rates
- It’s easy to register
- Ongoing support and development
- No timesheets
- A fantastic 24/7 support team
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS checks.
Make the most of our Recommendation Bonus Scheme. Simply email RAF@justteachers.co.uk with the name and contact details of the teacher you wish to recommend together with your name and address and we will send you £50
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.