Level 3 Teaching Assistant required in Coventry
Level 3 Teaching Assistant required in Coventry School.
Justteachers are looking for a level 3 teaching assistant required full time, term time only.
As a level 3 you will be working under the full supervision of the class teacher, you will assist in the day to day running of the classroom working in small groups and on a one to one basis when required.
You will contribute to the on going needs of the children, meeting targets and setting assessment levels, again with the full support of the class teacher.
You will be able to demonstrate recent experience within a similar environment and an understanding of the needs of children from a culturally diverse community. Good use and knowledge of ICT would be an advantage.
Can you offer the following?
- Excellent communication skills
- Assist in personal, social, and emotional development of pupils
- Assist with one to one care
- Positive behavior management
- Fun and caring persona
Through working for justteachers you can expect to receive the following: –
- A competitive salary, (AWR applies after a 12 week period)
- Working with a team of dedicated and friendly consultants
- Professional and organised structure
- 24 hour service
- A rewarding teaching environment
- Professional career development
justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for justteachers.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching jobs.
justteachers pay in line with your experience and offer a stakeholder pension for all supply teachers who are eligible.