KS2 teacher required in Coventry
Teacher – KS2 –Required for Sept start – Full time
Are you a KS2 Teacher? Are you looking for your next challenge?
Justteachers are currently assisting this faith school to appoint a full time teacher.
In addition, as part of the success, working for the school you can expect the following; a rewarding teaching environment, professional career development and extensive training/support throughout the role.
Are you able to offer the following?
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification and QTS/QTLS
- Positive behaviour management
- Ability to motivate
- Committed to the welfare and safeguarding of students
Benefits of working through justteachers:
- Pay rewards/competitive pay/negotiable pay on experience
- AWR will apply after a 12 week period
- Rewarding teaching service
- Friendly personal team/ Consultants who understand you
- Open hours service from 6am-10pm / On call service
- Professional career development
- Long standing relationships with clients/exclusive relationships with clients
- Organised structure, with candidates needs always at heart
- No timesheets/ in house pay roll service
- Other opportunities in the West Midlands and Warwickshire
To apply for this position / If this sounds like the role for you
justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for justteachers.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching jobs.