Full Time Primary Teacher needed for KS1 – North London
About the School
Justteachers are currently seeking a hardworking, ambitious and passionate Teacher to work in one of our vibrant Schools in North London. This is a long term opportunity to grow in an Outstanding school, where the staff are dedicated with high expectations from themselves and the children. The school aims to challenge their pupils, whilst constantly encouraging, praising and supporting to help every child fulfill their true potential, to ensure they learn in a safe environment where they feel valued. The curriculum promotes excellent behaviour and the desire to learn as well as to respect one another. They also have been recognised to be excelling above the National Average in every area. Being in the top 10% of Best primary schools in the UK, it’d be a fantastic opportunity to add to your experience at such a brilliant school!
When: September 2018
Where: North London
How long for: Long Term
Your responsibilities may include;
- Planning, preparation and assessment for classes
- Conduct effective and efficient lessons to pupils
- Teaching all areas of the primary curriculum
- Taking responsibility for the progress of a class of primary-age pupils
- Organising the classroom and learning resources and creating displays to encourage a positive learning environment
- Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within their class
- Motivating pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation
- Maintaining discipline
- Preparing and marking work to facilitate positive pupil development
- Meeting requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils’ development
- Providing feedback to parents and carers on a pupil’s progress
- Coordinating activities and resources within a specific area of the curriculum, and supporting colleagues in the delivery of this specialist area
- Working with others to plan and coordinate work
Ideally you will have:
- Experience in EYFS, KS1 and/or KS2.
- Be able to supply at least 2 education/school based references.
- Have a professional and flexible attitude inline with Justteachers
- Have a desire to become part of a committed team.
The salary is competitive and will be dependent on experience.
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call us now to speak to Danny Dolamore on 0207 100 2440
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position or know anyone that would be suitable, please contact us as we have hundreds of roles available nationwide.
Who are we?
Do you want to work with an industry leading, friendly and personal company? Then join us! Justteachers is a leading supplier of teachers, nursery nurses, SEN and support staff into schools, colleges and nurseries nationwide. Our continued expansion reflects the high level of service we deliver to our candidates and schools. Our commitment to safeguarding children and schools is at the core of everything we do and the support we offer our candidates ensures they can focus on delivering outstanding education.
Some of the benefits to using Justteachers include:
- Great pay rates.
- It’s easy to register.
- Ongoing support and development.
- No timesheets.
- A fantastic 24/7 support team.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS checks.
Make the most of our Recommendation Bonus Scheme. Simply email RAF@justteachers.co.uk with the name and contact details of the teacher you wish to recommend together with your name and address and we will send you £50!
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.