*URGENT* Science Teacher for September start – Grimsby
Are you a passionate Science teacher looking for a permanent position?
Justteachers are looking to recruit a Science teacher who is creative, innovative and can think outside the box to work in one of our partner secondary schools. This exciting opportunity is to join a forward-thinking ambitious school that strives for excellence. The role is to start in September 2018 on a full time basis, although part time applications will be considered.
The school is based in Grimsby and has a vibrant, dynamic and forward thinking teaching community which provides a broad and balanced curriculum to establish a culture of success.
As a Teacher of Science you will use your skills to teach the Science Curriculum across Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 and ensure students make good to outstanding progress in this subject.
Whether you are a NQT or experienced teacher, we want to hear from you.
Ideally you will have:
- Experience in teaching Science across KS3 and 4
- Strong classroom management techniques
- Be able to supply at least 2 education/school based references
- Have a professional and flexible attitude in line with justteachers policies
- Experience in teaching and the ability to motivate a diverse student body.
- Strong IT skills and ability to use the Microsoft Office suite.
- justteachers are committed to helping NQT’s and will consider those applicants
The school can offer:
- The opportunity to work alongside our dedicated and hardworking Arts Department.
- Support, mentoring, CPD and professional learning appropriate to the post
- A forward-looking, enthusiastic, dynamic and open staff
- A positive and modern environment in which to work in.
If you are interested in this role, or if you would be interested in hearing other roles we have available then please apply or call us on 0800 832 243.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS checks.
Make the most of our Recommendation Bonus Scheme. Simply email RAF@justteachers.co.uk with the name and contact details of the teacher you wish to recommend together with your name and address and we will send you £50!
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.