SEMH 1 to 1 Teaching Assistant Required in Ripon – September
justteachers are looking to recruit a caring 1 to 1 teaching assistant for a school in Ripon. The school is a small primary school with a range of pupils abilities.
About The Role
- Working on a 1 to 1 basis with a KS2 SEMH pupil
- Part time – Monday – Friday AM’s
- Working with committed and supportive team of professions
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Familiar working with students needing complex development support
- Ability to use their own initiative
- Passion about making a difference
Working for justteachers you can expect to receive the following:
- Working with a team of dedicated and friendly consultants
- Professional and organised structure
- 24 hour service
- A rewarding teaching environment
- Professional career development
justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for justteachers.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching jobs.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.