September SEND Specialists – Liverpool and Surrounding Area’s
Subject: SEN (Special Education Needs)
Branch: North West Location: Liverpool and surrounding areas
Position: SEND Teachers/TA’s and Support Workers
justteachers benefits: excellent rates of pay, a dedicated consultant, a contributory pension scheme. Access to safeguarding training and ongoing support & development.
Are you a SEND specialist looking for a new opportunity in September?
Whether you are support or teaching staff justteachers is interested in speaking to you.
We are currently working closely with a range of schools and provisions around Liverpool and anticipate high demand for experienced SEND staff.
If you have experience working with ASC, MLD, SLD, PMLD, ESBD, SEMH or other additional needs and have worked within education, special education, care environments or have skills that would be beneficial to working with additional needs or alternative provisions then please get in touch.
Candidates ideally should:
• Hold a relevant qualification or experience
• Have experience working with ASC, PMLD, SLD, ESBD or other special needs
• Are comfortable working in SEN environments
• Are comfortable with personal care or feeding if required
• Have experience of PECS, BSL, Makaton or other alternative communication methods
• Be a passionate individual who will inspire and motivate your learners.
• Be able to plan, mark and assess if needed (for teachers)
• Be able to work as part of a team and support the ethos of a school
• Be flexible, creative and have an active interest in working with SEND children or young people
As a member of justteachers you will be assigned a dedicated consultant who will work to match you to your ideal school/role.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
To apply now submit your details below or call us on 01925 826220
Did you know you can easily make £50 with the justteachers recommendation scheme? Go to the Recommend Page and complete the simple form. It’s as easy as that!
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.