SEN Support Workers
We are looking for an enthusiastic, caring and nurturing Teaching Assistant for a long term position in an SEN school in Warrington.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of supporting children with ASC and SLD.
The successful candidate will:
• Have a nurturing/caring personality
• Have a passion for supporting children with additional needs
• Able to build positive relationships with pupils
• Confident to carry out health interventions if required
• Be comfortable carrying out personal care
If you are interested in the role or want to find out more please get in touch.
The successful candidate will benefit from:
• Great pay rates
• It’s easy to register
• Ongoing support and development
• No timesheets
• A fantastic 24/7 support team
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS checks.
Make the most of our Recommendation Bonus Scheme. Simply email RAF@justteachers.co.uk with the name and contact details of the teacher you wish to recommend together with your name and address and we will send you £50
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.