SEND Support Workers
Subject: SEN Teaching Assistants
Justteachers benefits: excellent rates of pay, a dedicated consultant, a contributory pension scheme. Access to safeguarding training and ongoing support & development.
Do you have experience working with people who have Learning Difficulties or Disabilities?
Do you have a passion for supporting their learning and development?
Are you looking to gain experience working with SEND pupils in an educational environment?
We are looking for SEN specialists with experience working with a range of needs to work with a number of partner schools in Liverpool and the surrounding areas.
If you are passionate, dedicated and committed to making a difference in SEND provisions and are actively looking for long term work then please email your CV to email@example.com and someone will be in touch to arrange an interview.
High quality SEN support staff are in high demand across Liverpool and Warrington and we are confident that we can secure you a position in your ideal school.
Ideally you will:
• Have experience working with ASC, PMLD, SLD, ESBD or other special needs
• Are comfortable working in SEN environments
• Are comfortable with personal care or feeding if required
• Can use PECS, BSL, Makaton or other alternative communication methods
• Be a passionate individual who will inspire and motivate your learners.
• Be able to plan, mark and assess if needed
• Be able to work as part of a team and support the ethos of a school
• Be flexible, creative and have an active interest in working with ASC pupils
As a member of justteachers you will be assigned a dedicated consultant who will work to match you to your ideal school/role. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
To apply now submit your details below or call us on 0161 850 0310
Did you know you can easily make £50 with the justteachers recommendation scheme? Go to the Recommend Page and complete the simple form. It’s as easy as that!
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.