Teaching Assistant **Sept Start**- Halifax
justteachers is currently recruiting for a passionate and experienced Teaching Assistant to work within one of our partner Primary schools located in Halifax. The role is to start in September 2019 for a long term position, with the potential to go permanent. For the right candidate an immediate start may be available.
Ideally you will have:
- Experience working within the age range 4 – 11
- An excellent knowledge of supporting the UK national curriculum
- Energy, enthusiasm and creativity
- Have empathy, patience and the drive to make a difference
- Innovative lesson delivery
- The desire and ability to work on an individual and team basis
- Have a professional and flexible attitude in line with justteachers policies
- Have a desire to become part of a committed team
For all applicants we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants
- An opportunity to extend your professional development
- A supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- Recommend a friend Bonus
- We offer CPD and training courses including safeguarding and Team Teach
- No timesheets
- A fantastic 24/7 support team
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call us now on 0800 832 243.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position please contact us, we have hundreds of roles available nationwide.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS checks.
Make the most of our Recommendation Bonus Scheme. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name and contact details of the teacher you wish to recommend together with your name and address and we will send you £50!
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.