Early Years Classroom Teacher
Justteachers are recruiting on behalf of an Academy Trust in Blackpool to work in one of our partner schools. We are looking to recruit an Early Years Teacher to be deployed in their Nursery on a permanent basis to start in September 2018.
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, passionate and has a driven attitude for education who can contribute to maintaining and exceeding school expectations. The school has fantastic new facilities creating a stimulating learning environment for their pupils. The trust has an excellent network of experienced Teachers and Senior Leaders and offers excellent training programmes to improve opportunities and to support career progression.
- Identifying clear teaching objectives and specifying how they will be taught and assessed
- Ensure effective teaching of whole classes, groups and individuals, establishing high expectations of behaviour and attainment, so that teaching objectives are met
- Identifying SEN or very able pupils; and differentiating lessons to meet their needs
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents evenings and whole school training event
- Outstanding classroom management and inter-personal skills
The ideal candidate must have:
- An excellent knowledge of the Early Years curriculum
- A clear DBS disclosure that’s registered on the online update service
- 2 recent references that can be verified
- Be capable of taking on a challenging yet rewarding role
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Be committed to work the full duration of the contract
The successful candidate will benefit from:
- Great pay rates
- Easy registration process
- A fantastic 24/7 support team
- No timesheets
- Access to continuous safeguarding training
- Working with a team of dedicated and friendly consultants
- AWR applies after a 12 week period
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS checks.
Make the most of our Recommendation Bonus Scheme. Simply email RAF@justteachers.co.uk with the name and contact details of the teacher you wish to recommend together with your name and address and we will send you £50!