Teacher of Design Technology
We are seeking a well-qualified Teacher of Resistant Materials to join a forward thinking and well-resourced Design Technology Department. The successful candidate will be required to teach across different subject areas at Key Stages 3 & 4.
The placement will be situated is a good school, striving to be outstanding, with state of the art facilities, motivated, supportive and professional staff and keen and responsive pupils.
This full time, maternity position is due to start in September 2018. Applications from NQTs would be most welcome, as the school provides a very supportive induction programme.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- A degree in the relevant field.
- You will demonstrate excellent classroom practice to engage with pupils of all abilities and enable them to reach their potential.
- To manage student learning through effective teaching in accordance with subject scheme of work and policies, ensuring continuity and progression.
- To implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for students and to support a designated curriculum area as appropriate.
- To monitor and support the overall progress and development of students as a class teacher/form tutor.
- To facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential.
- To contribute to raising standards of student attainment throughout the school.
Who are we?
Do you want to work with an industry leading, friendly and personal company? Then join us! justteachers is a leading supplier of teachers, nursery nurses, SEN and support staff into schools, colleges and nurseries nationwide. Our continued expansion reflects the high level of service we deliver to our candidates and schools. Our commitment to safeguarding children and schools is at the core of everything we do and the support we offer our candidates ensures they can focus on delivering outstanding education.
Some of the benefits to using justteachers include:
- Great pay rates
- It’s easy to register
- Ongoing support and development
- No timesheets
- A fantastic 24/7 support team
“Excellent rates of pay, friendly staff who always go the extra mile to make supply teaching enjoyable and rewarding: Just Teachers are my favourite agency to work for!” – Laura, Lincolnshire based teacher
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS checks.
Make the most of our Recommendation Bonus Scheme. Simply email RAF@justteachers.co.uk with the name and contact details of the teacher you wish to recommend together with your name and address and we will send you £50!
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call us now on 0800 832243.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position please contact us, we have hundreds of roles available nationwide.