Design and Technology Teacher required in Boston
Justteachers is currently seeking a well qualified, enthusiastic and committed Design and Technology Teacher to work within one of our partner Secondary schools located in Boston, Lincolnshire. The School is a mixed, larger than average academy serving a small market town and its surrounding villages.
The school aims to provide the best possible education to students and embraces the Brooke Weston ethos that puts students at the heart of everything it does. The school has strived to overcome any barriers that may prevent students making good progress including working more effectively with the community and creating greater opportunities that allow talents to flourish and students to develop as independent learners.
The post is to start in September 2018 and is a permanent position.
- Demonstrate outstanding teaching across the age and ability range of the academy.
- Show commitment to building the success of the subject leading to sustained improvement in student performance.
- Have ambition for further career progression and a commitment to continued professional development.
The exact role and responsibilities can be negotiated with the successful candidate.
To be considered for the position you must:
- Be a Qualified teacher.
- Be able to supply at least 2 education/school based references from the last two years (this includes NQT placement schools)
- Have a desire to become part of a committed team.
- Have a professional and flexible attitude.
- Both experienced teachers and NQT’s are welcome to apply
Remuneration is dependant up on experience – Main pay scale to UPS welcome to apply
Register below for more details about this job, and other teaching opportunities in Cambridgeshire.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS checks.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking for teaching work in the Cambridgeshire area please let us know.