Graphic Design Teacher required September 2018
Justteachers is currently seeking a well qualified, enthusiastic and committed Design and Technology Teacher to work within one of our partner Secondary schools located south of Spalding, Lincolnshire. The School is a mixed, larger than average secondary school serving the small market town and its surrounding villages. The ideal candidate will have a specialism in Graphics and Product Design and will be available on a full time basis from September 2018.
This role offers an exciting opportunity to join the Design and Technology faculty which has an excellent leadership team who are strongly committed to the achievement of their students.
The school aims to provide the best possible education to students regardless of ability or background in order for them to become active and productive citizens.
The post is to start in September 2018, initially for one term and could become a permanent position.
- Demonstrate outstanding teaching across the age and ability range of the school.
- Show commitment to building the success of the subject leading to sustained improvement in student performance.
- Have ambition for further career progression and a commitment to continued professional development.
- A good Honours degree
- Qualified teacher status
- Good communication skills
- Strong team ethos
- The commitment to ‘go the extra mile.
- A strong belief in truly comprehensive education
To be considered for the position you must:
- Be a Qualified teacher.
- Be able to supply at least 2 education/school based references from the last two years (this includes NQT placement schools)
- Have a desire to become part of a committed team.
- Have a professional and flexible attitude.
Salary will be in line with the National Teachers Pay Scale, teachers M1 – UPS welcome to apply.
Register now with Justteachers for more details about this job, and other teaching opportunities in Lincolnshire.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS checks.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking for teaching work in the Lincolnshire area please let us know.