DT Resistant Materials Teacher for “Good” School in the Poole area
justteachers are currently working with a local school to recruit a Resistant Materials Teacher. You will need to be confident and have experience working with KS3 and KS4 students. This is a full-time role, start September 2018. Please forward you CV in the first instance.
The role & candidate
- Are you passionate about teaching your specialism?
- You will be working within a demanding DT department
- Do you have the ability to offer good communication and able to inspire and motivate pupils
- Share your expertise and skills with your students
- You may have just graduated from University and hold QTS or have years of experience
- Have a commitment to pupils and supporting them in progressing and achieving grades
- The School is a joint Roman Catholic and Church of England secondary school
- The school offers a wide variety of subjects at GCSE and has a growing sixth form for students continuing on to A-level.
- Recent developments at the school include a new sports hall and changing facilities, along with a fully equipped fitness suite, a new music and SEN-CO area to complement the current music room. 2 science laboratory classrooms and a new, larger main art room.
- Students have access to; a modern sixth-form block with many classrooms, a common room area, a large study room and four fully equipped ICT classrooms.
Working for justteachers you can expect to receive the following:
- Pay rewards/competitive pay/negotiable pay on experience
- AWR will apply after a 12 week period
- Rewarding teaching service
- Friendly personal team/ Consultants who understand you
- Open hours service from 6am-10pm / On call service
- Professional career development
- Long standing relationships with clients/exclusive relationships with clients
- Organised structure, with candidates needs always at heart
- No timesheets/ in house pay roll service
- Other opportunities in the Dorset area
justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for justteachers.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching jobs.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.