Geography Teacher Required for “Good” School for the Bournemouth area
justteachers are currently recruiting for an experienced Geography Teacher for one of our partnership schools; a large secondary & 6th form school serving the Bournemouth area. If this sounds like the role for you, please forward your CV in the first instance. Start September 2018.
The ideal candidate:
- Inspiring Teacher of Geography to join a hardworking and dedicated department
- A passion for Geography and cable of delivering outstanding and inspirational lessons
- You will need to be ambitious for your own career development as much as for the achievement of your students
- Demonstrate outstanding subject knowledge; KS3 & KS4 (KS5 desirable but not essential)
- The ability to stimulate and engage students of all abilities, enabling them to reach the highest possible standards
- Provide an exciting and innovative curriculum
- You may have just graduated from University and hold QTS or have years of experience
- Must have a genuine desire to work within a demanding Geography department
- Be optimistic in your approach to teaching and have the ability to differentiate lesson plans for the range of abilities you will face
Working for Justteachers you can expect to receive the following:
- Pay rewards/competitive pay/negotiable pay on experience
- AWR will apply after a 12 week period
- Rewarding teaching service
- Friendly personal team/ Consultants who understand you
- Open hours service from 6am-10pm / On call service
- Professional career development
- Long standing relationships with clients/exclusive relationships with clients
- Organised structure, with candidates needs always at heart
- No timesheets/ in house pay roll service
- Other opportunities in the Dorset area
justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for justteachers.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching jobs.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.