RS Teacher needed for School in Bournemouth
justteachers are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, confident RS teacher to work within one of our partnership secondary schools. NQT’s will be considered or you may be an experience teacher of RS.This is a full-time role. Start September 2018. Please email your CV in the first instance.
Role as an RE Teacher:
- Responsible for teaching up to GCSE level (KS5 desirable not essential)
- Comprehensive knowledge of the subject matter
- Excellent curriculum knowledge
- Ability to provide thought-provoking lessons to cover all aspects of religion
- Ability to explore and engage with your students with this ever increasing complexity surrounding religion and the effects it has on modern life today
- Using your leadership skills to guide different groups of students
- To be reliable, efficient and inspirational
- You may have graduated from University and hold QTS or have years of experience
- Have a commitment to pupils and supporting them in progressing and achieving grades
- The academy is a Church of England school that serves Bournemouth families who want their children to experience education within a distinctively Christian ethos
- The school is very popular and is over subscribed in all year groups
- The schools latest Ofsted report identified that increasing numbers of students are making outstanding progress and also identified Leadership and Management, student behaviour, the curriculum and Governance as Outstanding
- Many of the schools students aspire to continue their education in the new 6th Form which opened in September 2014
Working for Justteachers you can expect to receive the following:
- Pay rewards/competitive pay/negotiable pay on experience
- AWR will apply after a 12 week period
- Rewarding teaching service
- Friendly personal team/ Consultants who understand you
- Open hours service from 6am-10pm / On call service
- Professional career development
- Long standing relationships with clients/exclusive relationships with clients
- Organised structure, with candidates needs always at heart
- No timesheets/ in house pay roll service
- Other opportunities in the Dorset area
justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for justteachers.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching jobs.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.