Maths Teacher needed for School in Bournemouth
We are seeking an enthusiastic and creative Teacher of Maths for a “Good” school in Bournemouth. Do you have strong classroom management and the ability to teach KS3 & KS4 Maths? Start September ‘18. If this sounds like the role for you please forward your CV in the first instance.
The role and ideal candidate:
- Do you the ability to motivate your students to engage with your specialism; Maths?
- Do you have fabulous classroom management?
- Do you have strong leadership skills to guide different ability groups of students?
- Do you have excellent subject knowledge?
- Must have a genuine desire to work in a Secondary demanding Maths teaching position
- You may have graduated from University and hold QTS or have years of experience
- The Schoolis a mixed secondary school and sixth form located in Bournemouth
- Last Ofsted “Good”
- All staff and students have access to tablet computing as part of the schools vision for family learning
- A consistently high performing school with impressive examination results
- The school encourages diversity in teaching and learning across all subjects
- The school has strong pastoral care and a wide variety of curricular opportunities
Working for justteachers you can expect to receive the following:
- Pay rewards/competitive pay/negotiable pay on experience
- AWR will apply after a 12 week period
- Rewarding teaching service
- Friendly personal team/ Consultants who understand you
- Open hours service from 6am-10pm / On call service
- Professional career development
- Long standing relationships with clients/exclusive relationships with clients
- Organised structure, with candidates needs always at heart
- No timesheets/ in house pay roll service
- Other opportunities in the Dorset area
justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for justteachers.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching jobs.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.