Science Teacher KS3, KS4 & KS5 required for an outstanding school in Christchurch
justteachers, in conjunction with an outstanding local school are looking to appoint a Teacher of Science. NQT’s and experienced teachers are both welcome to apply. Start: September 2018.
The ideal candidate:
- Do you have the ability to teach Chemistry, Physics and Biology
- You will teach science in all subjects at KS3, KS4 & KS5
- Do you have the ability to motive your students to love Science
- You will need a commitment to pupils and supporting them in progressing and achieving grades
- The appointed candidates will have the opportunity to play a key role in helping promote and enable students to become effective, enthusiastic and independent learners
- The Schoolis a mixed secondary school and sixth form located in Christchurch
- An outstanding academy
- All staff and students have access to tablet computing as part of the schools vision for family learning
- A consistently high performing school with impressive examination results
- The school encourages diversity in teaching and learning across all subjects
- The academy has strong pastoral care and a wide variety of curricular opportunities both cultural and sporting.
Working for justteachers you can expect to receive the following:
- Pay rewards/competitive pay/negotiable pay on experience
- AWR will apply after a 12 week period
- Rewarding teaching service
- Friendly personal team/ Consultants who understand you
- Open hours service from 6am-10pm / On call service
- Professional career development
- Long standing relationships with clients/exclusive relationships with clients
- Organised structure, with candidates needs always at heart
- No timesheets/ in house pay roll service
- Other opportunities in the Dorset area
To apply for this position / If this sounds like the role for you
justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for justteachers.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching jobs.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.