Experienced DT Teacher required for school in Bournemouth
justteachers are working with one of our partnership schools to recruit an experienced DT Teacher; the role will see you become an important and valued member of the DT & Art Department. You will be teaching across the full range and ability; KS3 and KS4 .If you feel you have the attributes to be considered for this role, please email in the first instance. Start September 2018.
The role & candidate
- This post requires a capable and able Design and Technology Teacher who has the necessary subject knowledge to competently offer Product Design KS3 & KS4 (ability to teach up to A-Level desirable but not essential).
- Previous experience teaching Resistant Materials and Textiles essential.
- Dependent upon your ability and experience you may find your timetable split between Product Design and Textiles.
- As with all teaching staff at the school, you will have the opportunity to develop your teaching practice through bespoke CPD.
- The academy is a Church of England school that serves Bournemouth families who want their children to experience education within a distinctively Christian ethos
- The school is very popular and is over subscribed in all year groups
- The schools latest Ofsted report identified that increasing numbers of students are making outstanding progress and also identified Leadership and Management, student behaviour, the curriculum and Governance as Outstanding
Working for Justteachers you can expect to receive the following:
- Pay rewards/competitive pay/negotiable pay on experience
- AWR will apply after a 12 week period
- Rewarding teaching service
- Friendly personal team/ Consultants who understand you
- Open hours service from 6am-10pm / On call service
- Professional career development
- Long standing relationships with clients/exclusive relationships with clients
- Organised structure, with candidates needs always at heart
- No timesheets/ in house pay roll service
- Other opportunities in the Dorset area
To apply for this position / If this sounds like the role for you
justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for justteachers.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching jobs.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.