Spanish specialist needed for Birmingham based school
With a current rating of ‘Good’, this school prides themselves on being a traditional English school which has invested heavily in creating the best resources available for students.
- Developing new relationships with new SLT members and building on your reputation
- Gaining experience in a well established school
- Rated ‘Good’ by OFSTED
The ideal candidate must be able to:
- Improve numbers of pupils taking Spanish as an option
- Create an atmosphere suitable for all students to learn best in
- Be committed to the developing young students in their educational progression
Benefits of working through justteachers:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- AWR will apply after a 12 week period
- Rewarding teaching service
- Friendly personal team/ Consultants who understand you
- Open hours service from 6am-10pm / On call service
- Professional career development
- Long standing relationships with clients/exclusive relationships with clients
- Organised structure, with candidates needs always at heart
- No timesheets/ in house pay roll service
- Other opportunities in the West Midlands and Warwickshire
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for justteachers.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching jobs.
Please contact Taylor on 02476463555 if you feel you would be interested in this position available…