Girls PE Teacher to work in a Catholic School in the South Birmingham area
Justteachers is working exclusively with a good Catholic school in Birmingham to recruit a passionate and dedicated teacher of PE to join their friendly and supportive team from September 2018.
The school will be available to meet at various future ‘Teach-Meet’ Catholic Schools Recruitment Events in April 2018.
The school prides itself of the caring and supportive community that it creates for pupils and staff. The school serves a multi-cultural community and behaviour of pupils is exemplary. It is important that as a teacher in the school you support the Catholic Ethos and values of the school.
The school offers comprehensive support to newly qualified teachers and they are very much welcome to apply.
The role will include duties such as:
• Teaching of the KS3 and KS4 National Curriculum
• Extra curricular activities across the Key Stages
• NQT’s are encouraged to apply
Working for justteachers you can expect to receive the following: –
• A fair and competitive salary based on your experience
• Working with a team of dedicated and friendly consultants
• Professional and organised structure
• 24 hour service
• A rewarding teaching environment
• Professional career development
If you are interested in this role please call Adil or Mark on 02476 463 555 or email Ireland@justteachers.co.uk
Benefits to our you of attending a Teach-Meet Catholic Event;
- Allows you to meet with multiple Head Teachers and Catholic schools
- Time and ease, allows you to secure a teaching role within 3 days!
- Access to CPD including; Catholic Ethos and Awareness Training, Classroom Management Training, UK National Curriculum and Assessment for Education training, Team-Teach training, Safeguarding Training (Child Protection in Education)
- justteacher cover your travel and accommodation expenses to attend the event
- Fair pay guaranteed
justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for justteachers.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.