Teaching assistants required for full time positions starting May 2018 Bradford, West Yorkshire
justteachers is currently recruiting for teaching assistant’s to support pupil’s within our partner school in Bradford.
The school is looking for enthusiastic teaching assistant’s to support pupils in both KS1 & KS2. The role will be on a supply basis in the first instance with the view to becoming a permanent member of staff.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience in an education setting
- Be a passionate about pupil progress and development
- Have knowledge of the national curriculum
- Previous experience supporting pupils through their SATs would be an advantage but not essential
If you are interested in any of the above roles please apply below or call us on 0800832243.
justteachers is an established educational supply business specialising in the recruitment and placement of outstanding personnel to a number of educational settings. Some of the benefits to working with justteachers include:
- Competitive and fair rates of pay
- Easy registration
- Ongoing support and development
- No timesheets
- Safeguarding Training
- A fantastic 24/7 support team
- Access to a contributory pension scheme
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for justteachers.
Did you know you can easily make £50 with the justteachers recommendation scheme? Go to the Recommend Page and complete the simple form. It’s as easy as that!
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.