Religious Studies Teacher – York
justteachers are looking to recruit a passionate and confident Religious Studies teacher to work within a friendly, supportive department at one of our partnership secondary schools in the York area.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- The ability to deliver engaging lessons
- A desire to become part of a committed and dedicated team
- Honours Degree in Theology / Religious Studies (or other related discipline).
- Have a history of teaching up to GCSE and ideally A Level
- Have QTS
Some of the benefits to using justteachers include:
- Great pay rates
- It’s easy to register
- Ongoing support and development
- No timesheets
- A fantastic 24/7 support team
If you feel that you can make a real difference in the school’s humanities department call us now on 0800 832 243 or click ‘apply now’.