Religious Studies Teacher – York
justteachers are looking to recruit a passionate and confident Religious Studies teacher to work within a friendly, supportive department at one of our partnership secondary schools in the York area.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- The ability to deliver engaging lessons
- A desire to become part of a committed and dedicated team
- Honours Degree in Theology / Religious Studies (or other related discipline).
- Have a history of teaching up to GCSE and ideally A Level
- Have QTS
Some of the benefits to using justteachers include:
- Great pay rates
- It’s easy to register
- Ongoing support and development
- No timesheets
- A fantastic 24/7 support team
If you feel that you can make a real difference in the school’s humanities department call us now on 0800 832 243 or click ‘apply now’.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.