Part-time Maths Teacher needed for 1 term; Start Easter – School in Bournemouth Area
justteachers are recruiting for an outstanding school in the area of Bournemouth. This is a rare opportunity to work on a part-time basis for 1 term only. Start Easter 2018.
The role and ideal candidate:
- Can you share your love of maths with your students?
- Do you have the ability to teach KS3 & KS4
- Can you teach Maths at ‘A’ level (desirable but not essential)?
- Do you have fabulous classroom management?
- Do you have excellent subject knowledge?
- Must have a genuine desire to work in a demanding Maths teaching position
- You may have graduated from University and hold QTS or have years of experience
- Working for justteachers you can expect to receive the following:
- Pay rewards/competitive pay/negotiable pay on experience
- AWR will apply after a 12 week period
- Rewarding teaching service
- Friendly personal team/ Consultants who understand you
- Open hours service from 6am-10pm / On call service
- Professional career development
- Long standing relationships with clients/exclusive relationships with clients
- Organised structure, with candidates needs always at heart
- No timesheets/ in house pay roll service
- Other opportunities in the Dorset area
justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for justteachers.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching jobs.