EYFS Teacher with QTS Required – ASAP – Feltham, South London
Are you an outstanding teacher who wants the opportunity to make a difference to the lives of children who deserve the best? Are you a primary school teacher? Justteachers is currently seeking a passionate, reliable and committed Reception Teacher to work within one of our partner primary schools located in Feltham, South London.
“The school is a large Infant and Nursery School, which is a popular and successful community school. The Senior Leaders and Governors are highly ambitious for the school’s long-term success and work together to create an inclusive environment where pupils’ personal, emotional and academic needs are met. They are a caring and supporting school who are committed and passionate in changing life opportunities for the children in their care on their journey towards “Outstanding”. We are looking for a candidate who has a good work ethic, has very high expectations of themselves and others, who works well in a team and is able to contribute to the wider life of the school.” – ?The School
Their Core Vision and Values are to…
- Be uncompromising in our ambition to achieve excellence, by believing that there are no excuses for under-performance, only challenges to overcome.
- Embrace challenges and persist in the face of obstacles, viewing effort and critique as the pathway to mastery.
- Develop a thirst for knowledge and a love for learning through an exciting, engaging, broad, balanced and challenging curriculum that meets the needs of all.
- Ensure that children achieve and maximise their potential by providing an environment where they feel happy, safe and listened to.
- Encourage and model the highest standards of self-discipline, behavior and respect, fostering the development of children as individuals.
- To work in partnership with parents and the wider community to achieve the highest standards for all.
- Prepare children for present and future challenges, aspiring to achieve and positively contribute to life in modern Britain.
Ideally you will have:
- Experience in EYFS / Key stage 1 or Key stage 2
- Experience in teaching Nursery is desired but not essential.
- Be able to supply at least 2 education/school based references.
- Have a professional and flexible attitude inline with Justteachers policies.
- Have a desire to become part of a committed team.
- Justteachers are committed to helping NQT’s and will consider those applicants.
- The salary is competitive and will be dependent on experience.
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call Steven Moore now on 020 7100 2440
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position please contact us, we have hundreds of roles available nationwide.
Who are we?
Do you want to work with an industry leading, friendly and personal company? Then join us! Justteachers is a leading supplier of teachers, nursery nurses, SEN and support staff into schools, colleges and nurseries nationwide. Our continued expansion reflects the high level of service we deliver to our candidates and schools. Our commitment to safeguarding children and schools is at the core of everything we do and the support we offer our candidates ensures they can focus on delivering outstanding education.
Some of the benefits to using justteachers include:
- Great pay rates.
- It’s easy to register.
- Ongoing support and development.
- No timesheets.
- A fantastic 24/7 support team.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS checks.
Make the most of our Recommendation Bonus Scheme.
Simply email RAF@justteachers.co.uk with the name and contact details of the teacher you wish to recommend together with your name and address and we will send you £50!