Key Stage 2 Teacher- Bradford- West Yorkshire
We are seeking a well qualified, motivated and passionate Key Stage 2 teacher on behalf of a Primary School in Bradford.
The school has recently been rated as Requires Improvement by Ofsted and SLT are looking for candidates to improve the teaching and learning within school.
The school are looking for an engaging and focussed Year 6 Teacher- Who will share the school’s ethos in providing outstanding Teaching standards in line with their ambition to become good to Outstanding.
Suitable Candidates will have:
- The Ability to Plan and deliver lessons with a strong understanding of the KS2 Curriculum
- Skills to ensure positive Classroom management
- The Knowledge and passion to track pupil performance and being able to differentiate work where necessary
- Be motivated to become part of a committed team who share the vision to motivate pupils.
Working with Justteachers means you will be entitled to some fantastic benefits including:
- A dedicated and friendly consultant who will support your career aspirations
- Professional Career Development- access to a range of bespoke training courses
- 24 hour service
- AWR applies after a 12 week period
- Competitive Daily Rates
To be considered for this position you must be a qualified teacher and be able to provide two teaching references covering the last 2 years as a minimum. The successful candidates will need to undergo enhanced DBS checks.
For more information on this, and many more jobs in West Yorkshire please register below.
* Justteachers Recommend A Friend Scheme- If you know anyone looking for teaching work- We Pay £50 for every teacher referral!*