SEND Teacher in the Bradford Area
Do you have experience working with SEND children?
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work in a alternative provision?
Justteachers are seeking a SEND Teacher to work in a Special School in the Bradford area. The school caters for pupils with a arrange of complex and physical needs aged 2-19 years old and learn from a creative curriculum.
If you have experience supporting children with SEND; Severe Learning Difficulties (SLD), Moderate Learning Difficulties (MLD) and Autism Spectrum Condition (ASC), we would like to hear from you!
To be eligible you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Experience of working with children with high dependency and severe learning difficulties
- Have empathy, patience and the drive to make a difference
- Capability to manage confrontation and challenging behaviour or complex learning difficulties
- An observant and responsive approach
- A positive, energetic and enthusiastic attitude.
For all applicants we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants
- An opportunity to extend your professional development
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- Recommend a friend Bonus
To browse similar roles please visit our website (www.justteachers.co.uk) or call 0800 832243 and speak to the Skipton team.
Justteachers is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.
Please register for this vacancy below, a member of the team will contact you shortly to discuss this and many more opportunities.