Permanent Science Teacher required for a caring and supportive Catholic School – attending the ‘Teach Meet’ event on the 27th March 2018
Permanent Science Teacher required for a caring and supportive Catholic School – attending the ‘Teach Meet’ event on the 27Th March 2018
Justteachers is working exclusively with a good Catholic school in Birmingham to recruit a passionate and dedicated teacher of Science to join their friendly and supportive team from September 2018.
The school will be available to meet at the ‘Teach Meet’ Catholic Schools Recruitment Event on the 27th March.
The school prides itself of the caring and supportive community that it creates for pupils and staff. The school serves a multi-cultural community and behaviour of pupils is exemplary. It is important that as a teacher in the school you support the Catholic Ethos and values of the school.
The school offers comprehensive support to newly qualified teachers and they are very much welcome to apply. The role is open to all science specialists and the school have a good mix of all three science subjects. As a minimum requirement you should be able to teach one to GCSE or A level.
The role will include duties such as:
• Teaching KS3 and KS4 General Science
• Experience in KS5 is advantageous
• Extra curricular activities across the Key Stages
• This role would suit an NQT looking to flourish into their Induction
Working for justteachers you can expect to receive the following: –
• A fair and competitive salary based on your experience
• Working with a team of dedicated and friendly consultants
• Professional and organised structure
• 24 hour service
• A rewarding teaching environment
• Professional career development
If you are interested in this role please call Darach or Adil on 02476463555 or email Ireland@justteachers.co.uk
Just ‘Teach Meet’ Catholic Schools recruitment events happen in the months of March, May, September, December and January. Our next event is on the 26th -28th March in Birmingham.
How the events works?
Day 1 – CPD & interview preparation
Day 2 – Just Teach Meet –Interview day, meet Head Teachers with posts in your subject specialism
Day 3 – School tours, possible lesson observations & job offers made.
Benefits to our you of attending a Just Teach Meet Catholic Event;
- Allows you to meet with multiple Head Teachers and Catholic schools at one event
- Time and ease, allows you to secure a teaching role within 3 days!
- Access to CPD including; Catholic Ethos and Awareness Training, Classroom Management Training, UK National Curriculum and Assessment for Education training, Team-Teach training, Safeguarding Training (Child Protection in Education)
- Fair pay guaranteed
justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for justteachers.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know