Maths Teacher required from Easter in Grantham
Rates of pay are in line with the national teaching scale, this includes main-pay scale, UPS and the unqualified teachers pay scale.
Are you a secondary teacher looking for your next role? justteachers is currently seeking a Qualified Teacher to work within one of our partner schools located in Grantham. This position is to start from Easter and is on an ongoing, long term basis. This school is currently looking for a Maths Specialist to teach across both KS3 and KS4, this would be ideal for someone who has strong behaviour management and experience teaching disengaged pupils.
Ideally you will:
- Have QTS
- Have experience in KS3 and KS4
- Hold a recognised Teaching Certificate
- Have recent experience within a classroom that we can reference
- Have a desire to become part of a committed team
- Have a proven track record in raising attainment
- Be committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
Rates of pay are in line with the national teaching scale.
If you are interested in this role apply now or call us on 0800832243.
justteachers is an established educational supply business specialising in the recruitment and placement of outstanding personnel to a number of educational settings. Some of the benefits to working with justteachers include:
- Competitive and fair rates of pay
- Easy registration
- Ongoing support and development
- No timesheets
- A fantastic 24/7 support team
- Access to a contributory pension scheme
Make the most of our ‘Recommendation Scheme’. Simply email RAF@justteachers.co.uk with the name and contact details of the teacher you wish to recommend together with your name and address and we will send you £50.