Are you a Qualified Teacher looking for a new challenge?
- Are you passionate, dedicated and motivated towards a Child’s education?
- Do you have a passion for Special Needs?
- Do you have the ability to differentiate in class?
If so please apply now! Our client is based in the North of Coventry: a special educational needs (SEN) school in Coventry which caters for children aged 3-11 ASD , MLD. The school is an exciting and thriving environment that is positive and is looking towards to the future.
As a result of continued success and growth, they require a Class Teacher based in Key Stage Two. Due to the levels of the children they are seeking someone with KS1/ KS2 experience. Previous SEN experience is desirable but experience of working with pupils in the early years setting will be very helpful. The post is initially fixed term for one year but there is a good possibility of becoming permanent.
Working for justteachers you can expect to receive the following: –
- A competitive salary depending on experience (AWR applies after a 12 week period)
- Working with a team of dedicated and friendly consultants
- Professional and organised structure
- 24 hour service
- A rewarding teaching environment
- Professional career development
justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for justteachers.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please register to apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching vacancies.