Are you a dedicated and forthcoming Teacher?
- Are you a teacher looking to join a dedicated School Team?
- Do you have an ability to reach students who find it hard to engage ?
Justteachers is currently assisting a Teacher for a special needs school in Coventry
The position requires the teaching of all curriculum within KS2 the school are looking for strong and adaptable teachers with enthusiasm and motivation who are keen to support and enable students to achieve across the KS2 group. The school has been set up to ensure that students who find it hard in a mainstream setting are able to achieve a strong rapport with students. The right candidate will join a supportive and exciting department in a school that is committed to staff induction, support and investment. This is a full time role to start asap.
If you are an imaginative, inspirational teacher and want to begin your career in a supportive and stimulating environment this could be the opportunity you seek!
Working for justteachers you can expect to receive the following: –
- A competitive salary depending on experience (AWR applies after a 12 week period)
- Working with a team of dedicated and friendly consultants
- Professional and organised structure
- 24 hour service
- A rewarding teaching environment
- Professional career development
justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for justteachers.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please register to apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching vacancies.