Are you a Teaching Assistant with SEN experience in the Redditch area?
There is a school in Redditch seeking to employ a SEND Teaching Assistant. The school is an all age 4-19 special school catering for approximately 140 pupils with Severe, Complex and Moderate learning difficulties. They have developed a curriculum that stimulates and challenges their young people. The school continually strive to further enhance the curricular provision, ensuring that all young people have well trained staff and the best possible learning resources available to them. The personalised teaching and learning focus, concentrates on the development of individually designed learning programmes, enabling pupils to have opportunities to reach their full potential, ultimately becoming self confident and motivated adults.
The right candidate will be expected to:
– work hard and ‘go the extra mile’ with colleagues and pupils alike.
– have great communication skills and ability to build lasting relationships
– provide evidence of teaching history, good references and checkable work history
Through working for Justteachers you can expect to receive the following:
- Working with a team of dedicated and friendly consultants
- Professional and organised structure
- 24 hour service
- A rewarding teaching environment
- Professional career development
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for Justteachers.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching jobs.