Do you have experience in a Secondary school supporting children with challenging behaviour?
- Challenging and rewarding role
- Full time
- Competitive rates of pay
Justteachers are looking for an experienced SEND teacher to work in an exciting and challenging role in a positive and warm SEND School based in the south of Coventry. The school is only a small school providing an education for children aged 11-16 years old. You are to be a teaching assistant with proven experience working with pupils displaying challenging behaviour in a school setting.
The right candidate will be expected to:
- Work hard and ‘go the extra mile’ with colleagues and pupils alike.
- Have great communication skills and ability to build lasting relationships
- Provide evidence of teaching history, good references and checkable work history
Interviews are currently taking place so if you are interested in this exciting opportunity please click apply or contact justteachers for more information.
Through working for justteachers you can expect to receive the following:
- Working with a team of dedicated and friendly consultants
- Professional and organised structure
- 24 hour service
- A rewarding teaching environment
- Professional career development
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for justteachers.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching jobs.