KS1 Teacher needed for North Coventry Primary school
Are you a KS1 Teacher? Are you looking for your next challenge?
Justteachers are currently assisting this school to appoint a full time teacher to cover maternity.
In its last Ofsted, it achieved good status.
Due to the good elements, this traditional schools is; well resourced, over subscribed and has an excellent support network.
In addition, as part of the success, working for the school you can expect the following; a rewarding teaching environment, professional career development and extensive training/support throughout the role.
Are you able to offer the following?:
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification and QTS/QTLS
- Positive behaviour management
- Ability to motivate
- Committed to the welfare and safeguarding of students
Benefits of working through justteachers:
- Pay rewards
- AWR will apply after a 12 week period
- Rewarding teaching service
- Consultants who understand you
- On call service
- Professional career development
- Long standing relationships with clients
- Organised structure, with candidates needs always at heart
- No timesheets
- Other opportunities in the West Midlands and Warwickshire
To apply for this position:
justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for justteachers.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching jobs.