English Intervention Teacher needed to support students in Coventry
Are you an English teacher with a passion to support low level attainment within English?
With mock exams fast approaching, justteachers are currently in the process of recruiting intervention teachers of English to work on a 1:1, small group and large group basis. The foundation of the role is to support low level students that may be struggling with classroom work and need extra support.
We are working with a number of schools within the Coventry and Warwickshire area in rolling out our intervention program here at justteachers.
Ideal English intervention teacher:
- KS3 experience teaching English and Literacy
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification and QTS/QTLS
- Experience teaching AQA and OCR exam boards
- Positive behaviour management
- Ability to motivate low ability students
- Committed to the welfare and safeguarding of students
Benefits of working through justteachers:
- Pay rewards
- AWR will apply after a 12 week period
- Rewarding teaching service
- Friendly personal team
- Open hours service from 6am-10pm
- Professional career development
- Long standing relationships with clients
- Organised structure, with candidates needs always at heart
- Other opportunities in the West Midlands and Warwickshire
- To apply for this position, please submit your CV below
justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for justteachers.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching jobs.