Teacher of Science needed for Mainstream Coventry Secondary School
Justteachers is working in conjunction with a mainstream secondary school within Eastern Coventry in recruiting for a Teacher of Science.
Since its last Ofsted, the school has undergone major changes which has led to a huge enhancement in exam results across the school. The school is now seeking even better changes in the school and is looking to become an ‘Outstanding’ school.
The Science department has a mix of both long standing and new staff within the work force and has been deemed a very supportive department by other staff.
The role will include duties such as:
• Teaching KS3 and KS4 General Science
• Experience in KS5 is advantageous
• Extra curricular activities across the Key Stages
• This role would suit an NQT looking to flourish into their Induction
Working for justteachers you can expect to receive the following: –
• A competitive salary, between the M1 and M6 scale depending on experience (AWR applies after a 12 week period)
• Working with a team of dedicated and friendly consultants
• Professional and organised structure
• 24 hour service
• A rewarding teaching environment
• Professional career development
justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for justteachers.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know