KS2 Teacher Needed – Long Term Position – September 2018 – Southwark, London
Are you a primary school teacher? Justteachers are currently seeking a passionate and committed Primary teacher to work within one of our partner primary schools located within Southwark, south east London.
Start: September 2018 – However an earlier start can be negotiated
This school is looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic teacher who is able to recognise the abilities of the pupils and to provide an environment where all can succeed.
They are looking for:
- A strong commitment to working in partnership with parents and the wider community.
- A passion and belief that all children can achieve whatever their needs, abilities and circumstances.
- A team player, who is keen to keep learning
Ideally you will have:
- Experience in KS1 or KS2
- Knowledge of the national curriculum
- Be able to supply at least 2 education/school based references
- Have a professional and flexible attitude inline with justteachers policies
- Justteachers are committed to helping NQT’s and will consider those applicants
- Strong behaviour management
- Confident with SEN
The salary is competitive and will be dependent on experience.
If you are interested in this role, click ‘Apply now’ to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call us now on 020 7100 2440
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position please contact us, we have hundreds of roles available nationwide.
Who are we?
Do you want to work with an industry leading, friendly and personal company? Then join us! Justteachers is a leading supplier of teachers, nursery nurses, SEN and support staff into schools, colleges and nurseries nationwide. Our continued expansion reflects the high level of service we deliver to our candidates and schools. Our commitment to safeguarding children and schools is at the core of everything we do and the support we offer our candidates ensures they can focus on delivering outstanding education.
Some of the benefits to using justteachers include:
- Great pay rates.
- It’s easy to register.
- Ongoing support and development.
- No timesheets.
- A fantastic 24/7 support team.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS checks.
Make the most of our Recommendation Bonus Scheme. Simply email RAF@justteachers.co.uk with the name and contact details of the teacher you wish to recommend together with your name and address and we will send you £50!