NQT Primary Teacher urgently needed for a Catholic Primary School in the South Birmingham area
justteachers are recruiting for one of our partnership Catholic Schools for an NQT Primary teacher. The school is in Southern region of Birmingham and is a good school. The senior leadership team are very supportive of NQT’s and value consistency when it comes to pupil progress and attainment. Additionally, if you are looking to work in a rewarding environment and ready for a challenge then this may be the school for you.
This school will be attending our Teach Meet Brum event at the end of March, please speak to either Adil or D for more information.
The role and ideal candidate:
- Experience of teaching within KS2
- Thorough knowledge of National Curriculum
- Be competent in working with children who have learning difficulties
- Be able to supply at least 2 education/school based references
- Have a professional and flexible attitude inline with Justteachers policies
- Have a desire to become part of a committed team
- Be passionate about education and have a good understanding of booster based teaching
- Be willing to up hold the Catholic ethos of the school
- Confidence when dealing with challenging behaviour
To apply for this role submit your details below or call us on 02476 463 555, and please ask for Adil or D in our Catholic Schools Team.
Working for justteachers you can expect to receive the following:
- Pay rewards/competitive pay/negotiable pay on experience
- Rewarding teaching service
- Friendly personal team/ Consultants who understand you
- Open hours service from 6am-10pm / On call service
- Professional career development
- Long standing relationships with clients/exclusive relationships with clients
- Organised structure, with candidates needs always at heart
- No timesheets/ in house pay roll service
- Other opportunities in the Wiltshire area
justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for justteachers.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching jobs.