A Level Geography Teacher Required, Middlesbrough
Start Date: April 2018 until July 2018
Main responsibility: Geography to A Level – full time
We are seeking a well-qualified and engaging Geography teacher. Applications from newly qualified teachers are also welcomed with suitable experience.
You will be joining an outstanding school noted for their hard working and motivated staff who are looking to enhance their Humanities department. This position is within a school continuously looking to develop new and exciting educational experiences for their high achieving pupils.
Suitable candidates will need to have:
- Know how to track pupils progress
- Ability to plan and deliver lessons to A Level
- Skills to ensure positive management of student’s behaviour
- Vision, commitment and the ability to motivate students
Working with justteachers means you will be entitled to some fabulous benefits, these include:
- A dedicated and friendly consultant who will support your career aspirations
- Professional career development – access to a range of bespoke training courses
- 24 hour service
- AWR applies after a 12 week period.
In order to be considered for this position you will need to hold qualified teacher status and be able to provide references covering the last 2 years.
If you have any queries or require further information please call 0800 832243 or send your CV to email@example.com